TPB creates promos for very rare robots around the world. Tagged: HURRY
Hamansee is a Mexican Hustler Robot. Hamansee has been pieced together by the robots who challenged Rapye. They used recyclable robot parts to build the robot. Catch this robot before another robot defeats Hamansee.
Are you ready for the Hustler Showdown? If you win, you receive Hamansee.
WARNING! Hustler robots are built to be fast and furious. They are very fast and has excellent protective armor, however, they can be weak. Some of them has ranged weapons (like perfect quality dia-titanium and gold darts that can damage robots), while some of them has very long range.
Yarox (Level 50)
Weapon: A revolver that shoots silver darts
Maracco (Level 50)
Weapon: A pistol that shoots gold tacks
Karowe (Level 48)
Weapon: A silver baton
Tarudas (Level 47)
Weapon: 7 Shot Promise Diamond Pushpin Shotgun
Raraces (Level 30)
Weapon: 4 Shot Strongbone Gold Dart pistol
Stan (Level 30)
Ability: Dual Diamond Batons
Hamansee (Level 25)
Ability: Dual 30 Shot Ranger Diamond Tack shooter
Ultimate Promo (Time to test your skills!)
Win the Ultimate Promo to get new, powerful robots! Robot rotation every two months.
This Yuletide's special robot is Sleighmaster.
Sleighmaster is a powerful Yuletide robot, with his special move distracting other opponent(s)'s power!
Luckily, Sleighmaster is up for grabs. But, not one Sleighmaster will be given away. We were able to produce three production models of the Sleighmaster itself! Get it before it slides back to the North!
- Get your robot kitted up. Purchase any copychip from anyone.
- Let us first test your skills! With your newly bought copychip, defeat an Underworld robot with a copied move.
- Add some more durability. Increase the armor of your robot without decreasing 10% of its speed.
- Let us see if you are consistent enough. Win three fights in a row, WRB robots only.
- Test your robot's might. Defeat Zeus once again.
- Spar with your prize. An occurrence of your robot and Sleighmaster should happen.
- Buy, and try! Purchase a cheap move from here (Target Acquired Combo; you may have to ask me first about it), and rip off a robot using it.
- Get familiar with the snow. Sleighmaster will be given to you for one match. Use this match to get familiar with your (hopefully) prize.
- The Final Match-Up. Defeat Sleighmaster (stronger).
Completing all these will give you one out of three Sleighmasters!