- A total of 58 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring: Brawl as Touchdown, Hollowjack, Blockbuster, Bio War and more!
- Championship, Time Attack, and Free Sparring three new diverse modes that will test your mettle and your metal.
- Championship is back. Make all your robots champions!
- Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local WiFi multiplayer and fight your way up the Leaderboard!
- Play Daily while connecting to the internet to receive a reward by winning in the Daily Exhibition.
- Paint Shop is now improved and available.
- Stack your bot collection with the new mystery card game and test your luck.
- New Appearance for premium robots after upgrading in every Tier.
UNLEASH ABILITIES POWER
- Unleash Oil Leak, Stun, Perfect Block, Corrosion and many more robot Abilities in battle
- Overpower opponents with twin combat Abilities added for each Robot
- Unlock robot’s 2nd Ability by reaching star level 2
- Strategize to Victory - Certain robot’s abilities have an advantage over another.
MASSIVE GAMEPLAY ENHANCEMENTS
- Dodge or evade opponents Attacks: DOUBLE TAP on UP and DOWN arrow buttons and watch robots side-step to avoid being hit.
Underworld I (UW I)
- Fat Boy
- Bio War
- Bluebot (Playable after Facebook Robot Pass or using 40 real gold along with Gambit)
- Danger Zone
- Atom (Premium)
- Midas (Premium and Champion)
Underworld II (UW II)
- Six Shooter
- Aquabot (Playable after Facebook Robot Pass or using 110 real gold along with Tackle)
- Hollowjack (Premium)
- No Joke
- Helios (Coming Soon)
- Metro (Premium and Champion)
World Robot Boxing I (WRB l)
- Noisy Boy
- Axelrod (Playable after Facebook Robot Pass or using 300 real gold along with Nitro)
- Cosmobot (Premium)
- Deepsix (Coming Soon)
- Twin Cities (Premium and Champion)
World Robot Boxing II (WRB II)
- Blac Jac (Playable after Facebook Robot Pass or using 250 real gold along with Crimson Carnage or use silver coin)
- Touchdown (Premium)
- Crimson Carnage
- Clown (Coming Soon)
- Zeus (Premium and Champion)
World Robot Boxing Gold (WRB G)
- Midas Gold (Premium)
- Metro Gold (Premium)
- Atom Gold (Premium)
- Zeus Gold (Premium)
- Tri-Gore (Premium and Champion)
Mystery Draw Exclusive
Events (Only Usable in Versus and VIP Challenges)
- Dark Fiend
- Depth Chrage (URF) (Coming Soon)
- Hazmat (URF) (Coming Soon)
- Jack Hammer (URF) (Coming Soon)
- Drago Gold
- Ronin Gold
- Although some nicknames of the bots aren't written in their profile cards, you can hear their nickname being called in their intro.
- Dreadlord is the only one who uses a weapon in special attack.
- Zeus, Asura, and Midas are all names from mythology.
- 4 bots from the movie have a Gold version in this game.
- Zeus, Zeus Gold, Atom, and Atom Gold are the only fighting bots in this game that cannot have their limbs and head torn off after successfully performing a rip-off.
- Tri-Gore is the only bot that cannot be fought in Free Sparring mode.
- Later then, he is playable
- Shogun and Fiend have a glitch in championship poses (posing for the Trophy and the WRB belt). Shogun can be seen without a neck.
- Due to major updates, the camera intro for the robot you are using is messed up. This affects most players. However, this does not affect your AI opponent.
- Blac Jac doesn't rip off the opponent's head after a successful ripoff, but he does rip off the opponent's left arm.
- Nitro also does this when he finished his opponent
- If you hold the down button on the moving buttons, and pressing the heavy hit button while your opponent is doing a dash move, you can actually knock them down and perform a taunt.
- Metro and Metro Gold are the only bots that cannot do a side-step.
- When you have a mirror match and you finish off the opponent, you can see the finishing blow being slow down.
- Some of the robot are originally from other game
Video for new updates
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.