Name: Knightfall Nickname: The Steel Knight, Warden of Steel
Bot Type: Demon Breaker (Combination of Demon Wall and Game Breaker)
Status: Online/Brand New
Handler: Brandon Aegis
Weight (Without Armour): 4905 lbs
Weight (Armour): 3984 lbs
Total weight: 8889 lbs
Announcer's Quote: "He's conquered castles, defeated entire armies, survived the Plague of Shadow, kneel to the Warden of Steel, Knightfall!"
Robot Skeleton: Nebula-Cybex Hybrid
Robot Frame: Paladin 720 Vengeance
Robot Power Core: Sol-Arc 11 Omega Reactor
Robot Motherboard: CLXV Longsword
Robot Armour: Custom-Forged Full Plate Armour
Materials: Tungsten, Titanium, Carbon Steel, Carbon Nanotubes, Carbon Fiber, Damascus Steel, Graphene.
A silver, gunmetal and slightly blue robot that bears resemblance to a medieval knight. Has blue glow and highlights that turn orange/yellow/red in avenger mode. Relatively broad shouldered and heavily armoured.
Armor : 100/100 (800/800 While in Avenger Mode)
Power : 95/100 (795/800 While in Avenger Mode)
Speed : 75/100 (797/800 While in Avenger Mode)
Intelligence: 95/100 (795/800 While in Avenger Mode)
Stamina: 80/100 (800/800 While in Avenger Mode)
OVERALL: 445/500 (3987/4000 While in Avenger Mode)
Knightfall's basic fighting style mainly consists of fast jabs and crosses, along with the occaisonal hook. Knightfall does not genrally need to use excessive amounts of power as his hands are extremely heavy and dense, meaning they will cause major damage, even with a light punch. Knightfall occasionally uses haymakers, but they are generally only used in his special moves and combos. He has incredibly good defense due to his armguards and materials, as well as the fact that his handler is an experienced martial artist. If an opponent proves to be a challenge to beat with his basic style, Knightfall will change his fighting style to a more martial art based one, using guard stances that look similar to some HEMA stances, and strikes and blocks from Taekwondo, like spearhand strikes, knifehand strikes and blocks, outside/minor outside body blocks, and elbowing.
Knightfall draws his longsword and flourishes it: hold in right hand, spin sword forwards two times, then on second spin finish, slots sword under armpit, then turns right shoulder forward, and lets sword blade drop downwards to left side, then spins sword forwards and across back to right, then spins sword forward one more time, lets go, sword flies upwards, Knightfall catches it, then slides sword back to sheath/scabbard on left hip
- Advancing the Vanguard: Two fast light jabs to the head that stun the opponent, then a heavy haymaker to the head or shoulder.
- Paladin's Onslaught: Knightfall uses a low, fast attack to lower the opponent's defences, then, uppercuts the opponent.
- Wrath of the Conqueror: Two heavy hits, usually a hook and a haymaker.
- Wall Breaker: Cross, turns left shoulder to opponent and bashes into the opponent, stunning them, then two crosses to the head. (Can be chained into another shoulder bash combo, as well as another wall breaker)
- Drawstrike: Left jab, overhead right (starts with arm above Knightfall's head, then goes to left hip), underhand right (from left hip, underhand backhand upwards, mimicking drawing a sword), left uppercut, right haymaker.
- Shield Smash: Shoulder charge (left shoulder), stuns opponent, crushing sweep to the abdomen, uppercut, heavy straight punch to center of chest.
- Block: Knightfall uses his armguard (usually the left armguard) to absord or deflect the opponent's attack
- Parry: Knightfall takes the opponent's hit on the armguard that is on the same side as where the attack is coming from, then, while the opponent'sarm is still moving, then pushes the opposite way (right hook is taken on left arm, then pushed to the right), staggering the enemy
- Dodge: Knightfall quickly dashes in any direction
Knightfall draws his sword, swings it two times, does a throat slit motion with it, then swings it in a circle forwards and stabs it into the ground.
- Nanobot Regenerative Program: repairs damage automatically without any outside help. (passive)
- Avenger: if Knightfall blocks or takes enough hits, the glow changes from blue to orange-red, and its stats increase exponentially.
- Adaptive Combat Matrix: allows Knightfall to adapt to new situations and adapts fighting style and moveset accordingly
- Carbon-fiber silkweave surcoat.
- Mace hands. (stun opponents and deal damage to robot without piercing armour)
- War-hammer hands. (smashes and crushes armour)
- Bladed hands. (slashes and pierces through armour)
- Titanium-Steel-Tungsten Longsword (Used in RIP OFFS after opponent is already dead)
- Titanium-Steel-Tungsten Dagger (Used in RIP OFFS after opponent is already dead)
- Titanium-Tungsten Shield (Oversized Arm Guard) (Used in RIP OFFS after opponent is already dead)
- Asymmetrical Assembly (Thicker Armour, Frame, and Skeleton on Left Arm and Leg, Larger Pauldron and Arm Guard on Left Arm)
- Forged Armour (Carbon-Steel Tungsten Alloy)
- Hybrid Skeleton (Nebula and Cybex)
- Combat AI (Adaptive)
- Avenger Mode (Boosts Stats)
- Multi-Layered Armour (3 layers: Outer layer is Tungsten-Titanium (Hardest), Inner Layer is Carbon-Steel Titanium Alloy (Softest), Innermost Layer is Tungsten-Steel (In Between)
- Convertible Fists (Mace, Warhammer, Blade)
- Sliding Reserve Armour (CNC Plasma-Cut+Forged)
- Voice controlled (pre-programmed moves).
- G2 style controller.
- Motion sensing gloves, elbow guards and knee guards, boots and helmet that are worn by user and used to directly control robot movement.
While watching the Atom VS Zeus fight, a medieval enthusiast was inspired to build his own bot. The first thing he did was custom-build a skeleton for his robot, which was made of both forged and plasma-cut metals, then built the innermost layer of armour, which covered the systems of the robot and added extra hydraulics and pistons. He then asked his friend, who was a blacksmith, to forge two layers of medieval knight-like armour, but with extremely thick layers, the outermost layer was extremely hard, in order to take hits without taking damage, and the inner layer was made of a softer metal to act as a shock-absorber, so the kinetic energy of a heavy blow would not travel through the outermost layer of armour into the systems and skeleton. The bot was named Knightfall. However, Brandon wanted to test the bot first, in order to make sure it was functional and strong, so he challenged Bluebot to a fight.
FIGHT LIST (MOVIE AND GAME)
- KNIGHTFALL VS BLUEBOT: WIN ($1000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS BLACKTOP: WIN ($1200)
- KNIGHTFALL VS BIO WAR: WIN ($2000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS HOLLOW JACK: DRAW ($1500)
- KNIGHTFALL VS MIDAS: WIN ($5000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS BLAC JAC: WIN ($8000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS COSMOBOT: WIN ($18000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS NITRO: DRAW ($10000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS CRIMSON CARNAGE: LOSS ($0)
- KNIGHTFALL VS TWIN CITIES: WIN ($300000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS ATOM: DRAW ($400000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS FIEND: DRAW ($600000)
- KNIGHTFALL VS ZEUS (TITLE): LOSS (Controller Overheat/Explosion) ($0)
- KNIGHTFALL VS ZEUS (REMATCH) (TITLE): WIN ($10000000)
FIGHT LIST (FAN MADE AND CUSTOM)
- KNIGHTFALL VS AMALGAMERA (Victory by Decision, High-Major Damage to Knightfall).
FIGHTS (STORY) (ONGOING)
- KNIGHTFALL VS BLUEBOT
The starting bell rang, and the two bots approached each other. Knightfall feinted a right haymaker, and when Bluebot raised his guard in an attempt to block it, Knightfall used Paladin's Onslaught, critically damaging Bluebot's abdomen, removing his faceplate and knocking him down with the force of the uppercut. Getting up, Bluebot attempted a low punch to Knightfall's torso, but the blow merely bounced off Knightfall's armour. Using Bluebot's momentary lowering of guard, Knightfall used Wall Breaker, which shorted out Bluebot's systems, seeing an opportunity, Brandon made Knightfall uppercut Bluebot, but lowered the start of the strike, which resulted in the punch going through Bluebot's abdomen, destroying the frame and power core, and exiting through the neck, ripping Bluebot's head off.
- Knightfall's outer armour is made of a titanium-tungsten alloy
- Due to the outer armour being so thick, as well as being made of an alloy that contains tungsten, Knightfall's armour is incredibly hard to damage, and it is actually easier to defeat him by hitting him hard enough to transfer the kinetic energy of the blow into his systems, even though he has multiple layers of armour, one of which is made specifically to stop this from happening
- As well as that, his hands are incredibly heavy, dense, and hard, which allows them to smash through and create huge dents in average armour easily
- This makes his attacks difficult to block, as blocking his attacks could damage the opponent's arms, or barely affect his punch, meaning that his arm would continue moving past and through the guard
- Knightfall has a sword, dagger and shield that are attached to his back or hips, and these are used in RIP offs (after opponent is already dead/defeated) and non boxing combat
- Despite Knightfall's immense weight, he is very agile, and can react incredibly quickly. This is because of the second set of hydraulics contained in his frame
- Knightfall's paint is not for aesthetic value, as it is the same colour as his armour, and contains titanium and tungsten flakes, which increases his defense
- Even though his titles are 'The Steel Knight' and, 'The Warden of Steel' steel is the least used material in his body
- Knightfall's AI allows him to adapt to new situations, and change his combos and special moves to match the situation
- There are no gaps in Knightfall's armour. Joints are covered by segmented plate armour that moves to allow for movement
- Due to his handler (Brandon Aegis) being a trained martial artist, his AI is incredibly good at adapting to new combat situations, and has a larger array of moves thn an average bot
- Knightfall is based off the Warden and Lawbringer from for honor
- Some of his combos and special moves are are based off and renamed from the Warden's combos