In honor of the coming of Easter, I have decided to share some easter eggs from the Real Steel video games!
Real Steel WRB
- The player can technically fight 'zombie' robots. Should the player defeat the opponent with an attack that has the damage equal to their remaining health; the health counter will still display zero(0), but the opponent will still behave as if it were still active. Simply land a successful attack to fix this.
- Gridlock, Fatboy, and Zeus have paint jobs that resemble Iron Man suits. (Before Paint Jobs were removed from the Paint Shop.)
- Atom and Zeus can not be decapitated or dismembered by any bot.
- Metro is the shortest bot in the game, with Atom barely an inch higher.
- When you preview Hollowjack, his head can rotate 360 degrees like Twin Cities.
- Technically, all robots' heads can be forcibly rotatable thanks to Bluebot's Rip-Off move.
- Bio War and Metro are both a mish mash of bots - they have a very asymmetrical assembly(which is Bio War's Specialty.)
- Blac Jac, Hollowjack, and Fiend all have dual rotatable fists.
- Midas has the smallest fists, provided the player hasn't upgraded him.
- Noisy Boy decapitates both arms and the head if the RIP OFF is completed.
- A majority of robots all fight with both their arms and legs.
- Zeus is smaller than Albino if they fight one another, although it says Albino is only 7'11" and Zeus is 8'6" - same goes for other robots.
- Blac Jac and Nitro only Rip Off the opponent's arm.
- Tackle is the only robot to not remove any part on any robot.
- Thanks to the new taunt feature, players can use a variety of attacks, most commonly the Down Heavy Attack, to knock down the opponent.
- During your first mystery draw, there is always a Bio War card.
Real Steel iOS
- On the third arena, you can see a kidney container in the background. It also happens that this arena is an Underworld arena, where anything illegal goes,thus implying that they are fighting for the kidney(s)
- Fat Boy, Bio War, and Hollow Jack all were dented in Real Steel WRB. However, in its iOS counterpart, they all have insanely improved stats and undented and polished armor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.