Title: The Cold Blooded Killer
Bot Type: Game Breaker
Drago is a robot added to the Real Steel WRB and Champions games. He is the first robot ever to look like a dragon. In the RS WRB game he is a Superbot, which means he can only be used during Live Events and while having Wi-Fi connection. However, in the RS Champions game, he is a buildable robot for his parts are obtainable by winning the VIP Brawl in the Tag Team Mode, and he can be played with wherever, whenever without the need of Wi-Fi connection.
Ability: Steel Bulwark
Weight: 1480 LBS
Feature: Dragonscale Armor
1.- Dragon Rage
2.- Super Dragon Rage
3.- Ultra Dragon Rage
Drago is a very tall dragon-looking robot with large spikes on his shoulders, pointy scales on his back and sharp clawed fingers. He is painted in green color with purple and gold trimmings. He has a pointy "crown" on his head with 7 sharp spikes. Drago also has yellow and red lights throughout his body and the back of his pelvis has a pointy end, reminiscent to a dragon tail. He is one of the only robots (if not the only one) to have separate toes with talons on them. His hands are deployable as shown in his intro, since it can be clearly seen he seems to not have hands at first but then, after he violently shakes his forearms, the hands appear. Drago's shoulders seem to be leaning backwards unlike the rest of the robots, this is probably to give him a more imponent and menacing pose.
- He can breathe fire because he has a burner attached to his mouth.
- He also has a Golden Version: Drago Gold
- Drago's title ''The Cold-Blooded Killer'' is very similar to Midas' title, which is the ''The Gold-Blooded Killer''.
- Drago could possibly be built to celebrate the year of the dragon.
- You can equip Drago's moves in RSC, but there will be no fire in the intro.
- Drago's nickname comes from reptiles, which are cold-blooded animals.