Title: The Unholy Annihilator
Bot Type: Game Breaker
Asura is considered to be Tak Mashido's greatest creation and the final boss to Real Steel: Champions. He has a unique ability, in which he takes the form of the robot you are currently using. However, he does have a silhouette of his actual form. He resembles a panther with four arms which end in fisted hands with claws at the end of the fingers.
In the 5th region of Real Steel: Champions, Asura is the final boss under the name "Asura 2.0" and has the Electricity element.
Asura 2.0 is much stronger than the first Asura, a robot of Dark element, and the hardest opponent to fight in the Tournament. Beating him will earn you the title of Champion.
His true appearance is a 4-armed panther, his fists similar to Atom's and his feet similar to a feline's. He has a black and golden paint job, glowing blue LED lights and large red eyes. In the Real Steel iOS game, he's included in the bundle with the Dustbowl stage.
Announcer's Quote: "Asura!"
Ability: Corrosion - Enhanced Damage
Weight: 1265 LBS
Feature: Adaptive Fight Code
1.- Asuraa (Original)
2.- Super Asuraa (Original)
3.- Ultra Asuraa (Original)
In the first version of RS Champions, Asura copied all your bot parts and gave himself a dark gray and red paint-job with the Fire element. Then, a fifth region was added along with Fire element robots and an Ice element "Asura Inferno". Then in the Elemental update, three more elements were added for the players to use besides Fire: Ice, Electricity and Dark Matter. In this update, both Asuras switched elements, Asura was updated to the Dark Matter element and Asura Inferno got the Electricity element, also being renamed twice, first to "Asura Shock" and then to its current name, "Asura 2.0".
However, in the Real Steel (iOS game), he takes a completely different form: Instead of copying the player's robot, Asura takes the form of a four-armed panther in this game, which was then added to the RS WRB game and even to the RS Champions game itself, only under the name of "Beast" instead of "Asura". He was officially added to this game on August 31st, 2015.
Although he's considerably stronger than Zeus in the iOS game, he's actually weaker in the WRB game and equally strong in Champions.
- Asura is the only bot who has the ability to copy other bots.
- In Real Steel WRB, when a Rip Off is performed on him, if only his head is ripped off, it will also pull both of his (motionless) upper arms, unlike the iOS game where all four arms stay attached to the torso even when only the head is knocked off. This will also happen if only one arm is ripped off.
- The only way to prevent the head being ripped off along with the arms in WRB is using a robot whose Rip Off tears both arms away like Noisy Boy, Cardinal Chaos or Crusher.
- He was first revealed in Real Steel: Champions.
- He is apparently Tak Mashido's greatest creation.
- In the Real Steel iOS game, he is the first robot with slow motion special moves.
- Asura is available for the Real Steel iOS BYOR. However, putting on his arms will result in you putting on all four of Asura's arms regardless of the other arm and will automatically set all animations as Asura's. Attempting to change your moves with Asura's arms can work and will hide two of Asura's arms.
- In Real Steel WRB, the special move on his card is "Brainstorm", which is Zeus' move, but it is called "Asuraa" during the actual gameplay.
- In Real Steel Champions, his true 4-armed form is known as ''Beast'' due to Asura's name already taken in that game. He is a Legend and can be bought with Carbon Cores.
- When hit with a Light Attack in WRB, he gets knocked back a lot.
- His name sorta makes sense, since Asuras are the equivalent to the Greek mythology's Titans in the Hindu mythology, being the parents of the Gods and the representation of natural disasters as monsters who wanted to destroy mankind. Asuras also had more than 2 arms.
- He comes back in WRB 2 in several variations: Fera, Exercito and Panthera, all of them from Brazil instead of Russia.